Mountaineer Middle School Wrestling for 2022-23
Coached by Joey Mayle, Frank Vitale, and
Head Coach - Joey Mayle
- Email: email@example.com
Asst. Coach - Frank Vitale
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Coach - Brian Shannon
- Email: email@example.com
Important Information about Wrestling:
- All Mountaineer Middle students are welcome to join the wrestling team. There aren't any tryouts or cuts. For students interested in participating in wrestling, click here to complete this Google Form.
- To participate in wrestling, a student must have a physical form on file with the school.
- Click here to acess the form that needs to be completed by a physician. If you have a form completed and on file for this school year from a previous fall sport, that will be accepted. Those forms need to be turned into the school or the coach prior to practice.
- This link also includes the WVSSAC documents of Heads Up Protocol, Sudden Cardiac Awareness, as well as the opioid awareness document.
- Wrestling shoes will be required but are not mandatory for the first few weeks of practice. Shoes are not provided by the school. Clean shorts and a T-shirt are required for practice daily.